Monday, March 22, 2010

P-DUB

 


Last week when I was preparing for the P-Dub I was looking for this passage, I wasn't sure of the exact wording but I knew that there was a passage like this.(I spent at least an hour with my concordance last week.)Tonight I found it right away. Anyways this passage and the P-Dub from last week should have close to the same theme.
Many times life gets busy and we tend to lose our focus. Truth is we allow ourselves to get too busy and then we forget what is really important.

Colossians 3:1,2 - Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.

What will happen if we set our hearts and minds on things above?

2 Timothy 2:20,21 - In a large house there are articles not only of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay; some are for noble purposes and some for ignoble. If a man cleanses himself from the latter, he will be an instrument for noble purposes, made holy, useful to the Master and prepared to do any good work.

We will be useful instruments in the Masters hand! What could be more important than this?

THE CAPTAIN
Posted by Picasa

No comments: