Monday, March 15, 2010

HOCKEY NIGHT AT BATTALION

 


Battalion is back! After one week off we are at the G.F. Arena playing hockey! 7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. March 17Th.
Remember, if you don't have skates or a stick they will be provided for you. Did I mention that it is FREE?(That's right I said FREE!)
Pepsi's in the dressing room after the game.
I was going through the H.N.A.B. pictures and was trying to figure out how long we have been doing this and I am not sure of a date. So if you have any idea let me know in the comments.

"Meet the Btln Nation" with Owen Spisak coming soon!

THE CAPTAIN
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

the paparazzi said...

my guess is somthing like 06 or 05. I have pics of 07 but i see joe in some on the your post and i cant find any with joe, so my guess is that year is the first one. joe what year was that?

Anonymous said...

Hey lance if you dont wanna play net again let me know i dont mind doing it again.

Cody

the captain said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
the captain said...

You're in Cody! Make sure that you come early. 6:30?

Anonymous said...

yeah okay see yeah at 6:30 to we come in threw the main doors or the doors that go down into the dressing rooms?

Cody

JKraftchick said...

2006 was the first year

the captain said...

Either door Cody, see ya there.