Sunday, March 14, 2010

P-DUB

 


I was out hitting some softballs this afternoon, it is amazing what green grass and a blue sky do for my psyche.(When everything is going right for us it is easy to be in a good space.) But not nearly what God can do for me! It is funny that when I feel a little down and I take a look at my life I usually realize that I have not spent enough time meditating on God and his word. If you read Gods word you can not help but be lifted up!

Psalm 63:1-4 - O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water. I have seen you in the sanctuary and beheld your power and your glory. Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift my hands. (Written by King David.)

We need to seek God in the same way that David did! If we will seek God and meditate on his word he will be there ready to help us! Remember God is waiting to help us and he is never far away!

1 John 4:15 - If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in him and he in God.

God lives within us! You can't get closer than that! Just knowing(and remembering)this should lift us up!

THE CAPTAIN
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

ryley said...

awesome P-Dub, and good to hear your hitting some softballs, ball season is just round the corner!