Monday, October 13, 2008

SWINGING FOR THE FENCES!

 

 


Wednesday night Battalion will be at James Donaldson Park playing ball under the lights! What could be better than playing ball in October? How about playing ball and eating Menno in October? This is always one of my highlights of the year, how often do you get to play ball under the lights? Bulldog in the infield is always fun and come early for the long ball competition. Don't forget your cleats and your bat and glove. Time permitting we will be playing football in the outfield.

THE CAPTAIN
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man i wish i could be there for the good ol'times

Anonymous said...

this would be one of my fav nights at BTLN 3739, theres just somthing about playing under the huge lights, make ya feel professional maybe.... have a good night out there boys

JKraftchick said...

This is the event started after my time that I most want to participate every time it rolls around. Someday I'll get my chance.