Tuesday, October 14, 2008

BTLN UPDATES

 

 

 

 


Just a couple of reminders, first off Battalion is playing ball at James Donaldson Park, don't forget your glove!
Second Battalion 3739 will be heading west in defense of our Director's Cup crown. The game is on October 25th and I need to let Howard Pike know how many tickets Btln 3739 is going to need. The tickets are going to be 26 dollars for those that will be coming from the coast. For those of us from Grand Forks the cost will be 35 dollars to pay for the ticket as well as cover the cost for gas and hotel rooms. I am supposed to let Howard know by Friday,(Oct.17)so if you need a ticket leave me a note in the comments. Thanks!
(By the way we will watch the Lions play as well!)

THE CAPTAIN
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope you have tickets for dalton ben and I cuz we will be there for sure!! yah woot defending champs!!!
JASON

Anonymous said...

sign me up captin.

The Captain said...

ya lance ben jepsen will be there to keep his Battalion road trip streak up!!!!!!!

-bent ;)

JKraftchick said...

I am so excited about this trip that I just peed m pants a little bit... well not really but the image is powerful. I won't be needing a ticket as I already have one but I am fully prepared to bring the pain in the football game prior to the Lions bringing the pain to the bad ship Argonaut.