Friday, October 24, 2008

BTLN UPDATE

 

 

 

 


This is a little late but my schedule has been a little hectic lately, what with the Locker Room and work being so busy. Some random thoughts.
Probably the most guys that we have had all year, not sure how many, the gym was full.
Stephen Lawrence won Bulldog, way to go Stephen!
We played murderball and even though I thought the teams were not even in the end the series was really close.
In Bible study and the squad meetings we talked about God not wanting any of us to perish and that he(Jesus) was the only way to heaven.(1Timothy 2:3-5)
I can't wait to go to the Lion's game.
Sure is uplifting to see the Alumni when they come home.
Can't wait to see the rest of the Alumni at the game.
I wonder if I will find something to buy at the Canucks team store.
The Locker Room is perfect for doing the Bible study.
We are thinking about putting rubber floors in the Locker Room.(Like in a hockey dressing room.)
Will anyone ever get a name tag from a waitress?
I hope Pike can get a team together.
The Director's Cup will be the highlight of my trip, if we get to play.
We leave in eight hours.
I hope that I haven't forgot anything.
Free Jason Clermont bobblehead's if we are early.
good night!

THE CAPTAIN
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya bobble head dolls, hot dogs, football game, im waiting for ya boys down here, drive here safe

Anonymous said...

Dan Neufeld - found the blog! gonna check back for when you update about the lions game!