Friday, October 17, 2008

BASEBALL REVIEW






Baseball is always fun, especially under the lights, it makes you feel like a pro. Just turning the lights on was a thrill.(Yah I know, I'm strange) The guys that came early took a few practise swings with the toss machine, Owen had one bomb that was about ten feet from the fence! When it was time to get going we split up into two teams and played a two-inning game. While we played Jeremy cooked the Menno. A problem surfaced as the BBQ would not heat up. The BBQ was from Extra Foods, this is the second time an Extra Foods BBQ has let us down.(Owen's BBQ did the same thing at the Three B's) After this episode I have decided that Coleman will be the official BBQ of Btln 3739. (I'm not sure what this means, it just sounds good) Anyways Jeremy and Dylan went to Dylan's house and we used his BBQ. A disaster was avoided!(Baseball isn't the same without Menno) After baseball we ended the night the way we always end it, yes even at the ball field we play Bulldog. We play in the infield, the only thing difference being that you can't touch the base lines or the pitching mound. This is probably my favourite Bulldog of the year, because it is so different playing on the grass. Sam S. started us off, and after some tough rounds Sergeant Drew Brown won his first Bulldog of the year. Congrats Drew! Another good night at Btln 3739!
Just a reminder to the Alumni, I need to know if you are coming to the Lions game so that I can get you a ticket. I think that Ryley is coming, what about Calvin, Kenny and Tyler? If you hear from these guys, let me know, we are running out of time. Thanks!

THE CAPTAIN

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i shall be there, cant wait to see all you boyz

The Captain said...

hey lance i know that tyler is coming i talked to him last night he didnt know if you knew! ha anyway mark him down for being there!

-bent ;)

Fran said...

I am indeed coming fer sure. 7 days, ive been counting down for like 3 months.