Friday, April 17, 2009

BTLN BACONATOR REVIEW

 


Jeremy phoned the Twisted Tomato and the owner told him that they now had all of the ingrediants for the Baconator. So we ordered one up and did a little taste testing, below are the results. (I wanted to take a picture of the Baconator so that you could see what one looked like, but ...... you know what happened.)

Jeremy said - "Huh, huh, huhhhhh.....Baconator." (Insert noise that Homer Simpson Makes when he sees food)

The Mill Lake Fisherman said - "That's finger licking good."

Abe said - "It's too greasy."

The Captain said - "I've been burping it up all day and it's just as good the second time."

Tim said - "Mmmmmmmm.......;)"

I know that I'm biased, but that was one of the best pizzas that I have ever tasted.

The Captain
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Charlie said...

its true its pretty stinkin good

the mill lake fisherman said...

That taste deserves another typo,,,,,,"Thats finger licking good!"