Monday, February 05, 2007

if you even dream about beating me you better wake up and apologize




well boxing is before us! i guess Sam didnt want to do a recap from last wed and i was not there so i cannot do it but from what i have heard Dev got a black eye from Mike (the game) and Kevin Hayashi had to spend the night at the hospital due to injuries from Mike (the game) though i hear they are both doing fine! anyway like i said boxing is this wed night one of the biggest nights of the year! Jason Hayashi will have to defend his belt but not his boxing title since this is the second annual battalion boxing event and the last perosn to win was Ben Jepsen. so Charlie Langis will not be making an appearance on wed due to work so that leaves Jason Mike Joel Jordan and Evan for grade 12's this year. doesnt meen that one of them will win but those are the big guys! there will be some new twists and turns to the boxing event this year one of them being a new light weight league for grades 7-9 and a heavy weight league grades 10-12! the winner of the light weight league will get a chance to compete in the heavy weight league! so like every year this year should be just as exciting (if not more) then the last! i cant wait to see you all there for the big event! later dayz

and now some quotes from Muhammad Ali

I am the astronaut of boxing. Joe Louis and Dempsey were just jet pilots. I'm in a world of my own.

I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.

It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am.

It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.

It's not bragging if you can back it up.

My toughest fight was with my first wife.

-bent

2 comments:

Blake Chursinoff said...

good post bent, haha, nice quotes

Anonymous said...

2 whoever is voting no for this blog.........grow some balls and vote yes,please,thanxs.