Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Last night of january

Well everyone it's the last battalion in January as usual it will be held in the gospel chapel and starts at 7:00 it's a normal night in battalion but next week it's boxing and for the first time ever there will be to leagues the little league and the heavyweights i'm sure everyone is excited about that. Well Ben had to work today so he asked me to run the blog to night so here are my predictions 1. There Will be a bible check tonight 2. David Kirkwood and his gang will show up and 3. It will snow anyways I have to get going tell me what you think of my first time blogging latter dayz.
-Samwise Jepsen (the future)

5 comments:

the mill lake fisherman said...

another job well done!

Phantom of the blogs said...

well done sam, you got a knack for this thing, im confident that the battalion blog is in very very very good hands. take it and run with it man.

Anonymous said...

You Rock Sammy!!! I guess one of your predictions came true!

Anonymous said...

umm sam... we need that recap of what happened on wednesday.

Blake Chursinoff said...

where's the update from last wednesday? Sam? bent?