Tuesday, September 09, 2008

LOCKER ROOM UPDATE

 


As you can see from the pictures the walls and ceiling are ready for the mudding and taping! The room is going to look even better than what I had first thought. Thanks to Owen and Charlie for putting in so much time and finishing off the walls! Tony came and did most of the work putting up the gyprock. Without Tony helping it would've taken a lot longer.
Aaron and Jeremy have also put in long hours. Now we wait for Ted to do the mudding and taping, then paint and then we finish the benches. Anyways time for bed, Owen made me promise him that I would have this done before I went to bed.

THE CAPTAIN
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Captain said...

man alive the room is looking wicked! cant wait to see it good work boys!

-bent ;)

Anonymous said...

i like i like what i see, maybe ill have to stop in and see er, very fine job boys

Danimal said...

Nice work guys, it looks great. I guess I better plan a trip done soon eh!!!

Anonymous said...

you are welcome anytime Dan.

Anonymous said...

thats soo sick, i wish i could be there to smell the progress