Thursday, September 18, 2008

Bulldog Music Reviews Quick Update


Hey! So I Finally got the new Family Force Five and well its not even mine! it frustrates me to no end that CD Stores hide this cd and tell me they dont have it when i come looking for it, this is my theory since Sam, Lance, and a friend of mine here all got it no problem!!!! so i still await the day when i actually get to buy it but for now my friend lent it to me! all that being said i wanted to let you know that the next review will be Family Force Five Dance or Die followed by The Classic Crime The Silver Chord, and then Jon Foreman's Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall EPs! so stay tuned for some more music reviews!!!

-bent ;)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL
hey guy what happen?
greetings from italy
Marius

Anonymous said...

who's marius?

Anonymous said...

ya john foreman

The Captain said...

i looked up this marius fellow hes actually from italy and writes his own blog! battalion headquarters is going worldwide i suppose.

-bent ;)