Wednesday, September 24, 2008

BATTALION UPDATE

 


Time for a Btln update. I don't have any new pictures but just thought I would let you know that the locker room is slowly taking shape. Ted, Tony and Jeremy have all spent time mudding and taping the room, the water leak has been fixed and Owen has installed the doors! Time to pick the colors that we will paint the room! In other news Jeremy and I have been working on the t-shirts and have received the final draft from Tyler and they are going to be awesome! Can't wait to reveal the shirts. Battalion tonight, should be a great time, don't forget your registration money or your Bible.
Coming soon Meet the Nation with Calvin Peters.

THE CAPTAIN
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey lanny wanna save me a size large t-shirt please,
we wants more pics of the room

Anonymous said...

those doors sure were fun to install!

JKraftchick said...

I will require an XL tshirt when you come for the football trip, also is there an XL Sox tshirt kicking around, when Ry gave me one he gave me a Large and it's a bit snug for my liking, thanks lanny