Monday, September 15, 2008

BTLN ALUMNI UPDATE

 


Time for an Alumni update. This will only include the guys that are going to school, probably will do another later. Anyways, here goes, Ryley Heppner, Joe Kraftchick and Calvin Peters are all going to Columbia Bible College in Clearbrook. Kenny Johnson is going to Warner Pacific College in Portland. Brad Pauls is taking nursing in Lethbridge. Ben Jepsen, Dalton Erixon and Jason Hayashi are all going to Briercrest Bible College in Caronport. Jordon Walsh and Evan Podovinikoff are both going to school in Kelowna. And Devin Chursinoff is going to B.C.I.T. in Burnaby. It is good to see the Alumni make good decisions with their lives! And it is awesome to have so many guys going to Bible College! I wish that all of the Alumni could spend at least one year at Bible College. It is so important to be grounded in God's Word! I have probably missed someone, and if I have, write it in the comments.(Where is Tyler Francis?)Pray for all of these guys!

Coming soon Meet the Nation with Calvin Peters and Gerry Nickel. Just received the first draft of the t-shirts, they are looking good.

THE CAPTAIN
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lance, dalton here. Just wanted to let you know that i be making the trip back to gf to come to the football game!!! So if you could get me a ticket that would be great. Can't to see all you guys. Peace

Anonymous said...

YOU BET!

Anonymous said...

fran is in victoria working

The Captain said...

hey me jay and dalton are all coming to the football game as well as my pops if thats cool! so put us down for tickets and we can pay ya in oct when we get back if thats cool! cant wait man! my road trip streak lives!!

-bent ;)

Fran said...

i too willbe at the football game.

Anonymous said...

Hey it's Evan. I'm not in Kelowna. While I'm sure it's great. I'm in Penticton going to Okanagan College here. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Sorry Evan, good to see you are still coming to the blog.