Monday, November 03, 2014

WINSTON UPDATE



After nine weeks and one Battalion Major it is time for a Winston Standings update! At this point of the Btln Season we have a three way tie for first place! I am not sure if the standings could be closer after nine weeks! As expected the grade elevens and twelves are dominating the Winston Standings. There are only six more weeks left in the first half of the 2014/15 Btln Season! Who will have the lead at the end of the first half?

WINSTON STANDINGS

LUKE BOSCHMANN - 2 Helmets
JONATHAN FOJT - 2 Helmets
NATE KLASSEN - 2 Helmets
TYLER COUPLAND - 1 Helmet and 1 Major
NOAH MAKORTOFF - 1 Helmet
BEN NICOLSON - 1 Helmet


THE CAPTAIN

3 comments:

Jason Victor Hayashi said...

I need to gets me a helmet, ohhhhwwiiiii! I've been dropping the ball lately but trust me I'm a change things up, get ma game face on and clutch the 'double you'. Look out boys for the asian invasion, caucasion persuasion, breaking bad jason! I'm a get mine!

Ben Daddy Jetson said...

Eaaaaasy buddy. Your not even in high school. Your not even eligible to compete let alone win. Think about it and forget about it. And even if you were of age, big poppa ben jetson would roll you up. Even on my worst day son.

Carl You said...

You guys be trip pin