Thursday, October 10, 2013

BTLN MEDALLIONS!

 
 
 


Battalion 3739 would like to thank Nichols Portland for supplying us with over 600 Btln Medallions! I emailed Nichols Portland asking them if I could purchase a few Gerotors so that we could use them as Btln Medallions. The staff at Nichols Portland were so excited that we were using gerotors as Btln Medallions that they decided to give us the Medallions for free!

Nichols Portland, we at Battalion 3739 salute you!

I have posted the emails that Dan Locksmith from Nichols Portland sent to me.

Hello Lance,
Thank you for contacting Nichols Portland. My name is Dan Locksmith and I am a Product Engineer here at Nichols Portland.

We are honored that our gerotor assembly is a Battalion Medallion presented to the boys upon graduation. We will be glad to help you with you gerotor needs, I just have not quite figured out how I will do it. I do not want to take assemblies from our stock, because I do not want to charge you for the gerotors. I am keeping my eye out for some overruns that can be used.

Could I get some information or history about your boys clubs? I have been having some fun with this unique opportunity and picture. Unfortunately, I can not answer questions when people ask. Looking forward to your reply. Have a great weekend.


Hello Lance,
I apologize for the delay. I have put together a package for your Battalion Medallions. Nichols Portland will send them to you and we will pick-up the freight.


Hello Lance,

Please forward me your blog so I can post it here at Nichols Portland and share this experience with our employees. Additionally, provide some photos of the
boys receiving our gerotor assemblies. I would like display them in our lunch room.

To: Canadian Border Guards,

Nichols Portland is very proud to support your local boys club and Lance
Martens, Captain of Battalion 3739. We have provided 500 free gerotor
assemblies, as a goodwill gesture, to be used as Battalion Medallions.

Best regards,

Dan Locksmith
Product Engineer
Nichols Portland
 
THE CAPTAIN

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

paparazzi said...

That is so sweet!!

Anonymous said...

Should be good to go for the next 60+ years at least! That's sweet!

locksmithingny said...

The when I just read a blog, Iメm hoping that this doesnt disappoint me approximately this one. Get real, Yes, it was my method to read, but When i thought youd have something interesting to state. All I hear is a number of whining about something that you could fix should you werent too busy trying to find attention.