Tuesday, June 01, 2010

P-DUB

 

 


Before we get going on the P-dub congrats to Joe and Heather!

When I think of the Btln Nation, to me it is family. Things done either good or bad by any of the members will affect the rest of the family. That is why when these guys(Joe, Ryley, Tyler or Ben for example.)make good choices I feel like I am blessed.

Exodus 20:5b-6 for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.

A thousand generations! Think about the effect our choices can make! We can bless a thousand generations by choosing to follow God and his commands! Your good choices will bless the whole Btln Nation!(And everyone else around you!)

Psalm 103:17,18 But from everlasting to everlasting the Lord's love is with those who fear him, and his righteousness with their children's children - with those who keep his covenant and remember to obey his precepts.

God has given us the opportunity to leave a lasting godly heritage!

Psalm 61:6 For you have heard my vows, O God; you have given me the heritage of those who fear your name.

THE CAPTAIN
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Captain said...

its true, i find that when my close friends are doing well and are making good choices i am blessed and happy with them, but when they are down and making stupid choices it hurts. there must be a certain level where you cant allow this to control your emotions.

-bent ;)

hayashi said...

good p dub, it encourages me to be a better role model and reminds me that what i do, my actions are so important

the captain said...

So good to hear from you J!