Friday, June 18, 2010

BATTALION MERCH

 


It has been a while since we have had new Battalion merch. We have been working on some new hats with Lids in Kelowna and they now has our logo on their computer. Anyone from the Btln Nation can now go into Lids in Kelowna and have a Battalion 3739 hat made. All you have to do is pick your hat and the color and size of the Btln logo and in fifteen minutes it will be done! If you are going to have a hat made make sure that you get the logo as big as possible as it will look a lot better this way. (I think the biggest that they can make the logo is 2 1/2 inches, the logo on my hat is 2 inches and I wish that it was a little bigger.)

THE CAPTAIN
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Danimal said...

Looks like I need to make a trip to the mall this weekend.

Leroy said...

gorgeous I want, guess i have to go to kelowna now

hayashi said...

soo sweet! i want to get some new btln merch yeah!

The Captain said...

bent is going to k-town asap!

-bent ;)