Thursday, February 11, 2010

BTLN - "WHO AM I?" - TIM FEENSTRA



So I'm not sure if Ryley is physic or if he was here in the room with us but anyways he was right. We could have changed the person in the "Who am I?" but just so you know that we are keeping it real I figured we should own up. Here are some of the clues that we were going to use.(In no particular order.)

CLUE #2 - I am a redneck.
CLUE #3 - I owned a fast car.
CLUE #4 - I own a blue sweater.
CLUE #5 - My friends call me by my nickname as much as they do my real name.
CLUE #6 - I enjoy Metal.(music)
CLUE #7 - One of my favourite places is Fluorine lake.
CLUE #8 - There were five guys in my Battalion grad class.

THE CAPTAIN

3 comments:

Ryley said...

haha, sweet, my guess was based on the silhouette picture, i thought it looked like timbo

The Captain said...

haha blue sweater

-bent ;)

ryley said...

wat do i win!