Sunday, June 15, 2008

TOP FIFTY BTLN PICTURES

 

 

 

 


We have completed thirty years at Battalion 3739 so I thought that I would pick my thirty favourite pictures from Battalion. Problem was I couldn't narrow it down to thirty so I decided to pick fifty. Most of the pictures are from the last ten years because we didn't take that many pictures the first twenty years.(digital cameras fixed that)Anyways they are not in any order I just thought that I would post them four at a time. Enjoy!

THE CAPTAIN
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha, that wrestling picture is epic. It looks like that guy in the bella clava is about to make a huge come back, counter attack

Jeph Maags said...

I love that pic from the first alumni night. So many old schools there, that's what is so epic about Battalion.

Fran said...

the one of us on McMahon is my all time favourite pic taken.

Danimal said...

Yeah somehow I missed that football trip that year, that sucked.