Sunday, December 10, 2017

BTLN BIRTHDAYS - NOVEMBER




I don't think that I have ever been this late for a Btln Birthday post! We are already ten days into December and I am finally getting the November Birthday post done! I didn't want to miss the opportunity to highlight these guys! I am sorry that this is so late!

Happy Birthday and may God bless you again this year!
Ephesians 4:1-2   As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.


MITCH BRON - November 6
MATT BARG - November 9
DAN TRITHARDT - November 9
LUKE MARTENS - November 10
NATE KLASSEN - November 17
DEVAN ENGLAND - November 19
NATHAN BALL - November 20
QUINTON MCIVER - November 30


  
THE CAPTAIN

No comments: