Thursday, December 08, 2016

BTLN UPDATE - THE THREE B'S






Congrats JakoB! This was JakoB's second Helmet of the Btln season! The final three were JakoB, Kaylon and Josh. JakoB Blew By everyone on the last round to take the Helmet and the win! Bulldog is very different when the gym is full, so many Bodies flying around! It was amazing!

Do not adjust your set, everyone really is wearing a green shirt! (I think I just dated myself.) Yes, Btln 3739 has it's first Christmas shirt! This is not something that we are going to do every year, probably only once in a Btln generation. I wasn't sure what the guys would think of these, But they were a Big hit! I would love to Be a fly on the wall in the high school tomorrow!

In the last few years the Three B's has Become one of the Biggest nights of the Btln year. I love that the Btln Christmas party has Become such a Big event. This year there were 49 guys at the Three B's! The guys devoured 10 large Battalion Baconator pizzas, 60 cans of Barq's rootBeer, over 100 Bonuts and a huge pot of Beans!

We played three games of MurderBall. My team won the first two games fairly easy, so we gave Devin to Ben's team. After the trade, the tide turned. Ben's team won the third game, but we were out of time. My team winning 2-1!

Thanks to my mom for making the Bonuts! Thanks also to Ted for making the Beanpot!

Special thanks to Ryley, Ben and Devin who have helped out so much in the First Half of the Btln year! We could not have Btln without you!


The Second Half of the Btln year begins on January 11, 2017!


THE CAPTAIN

No comments: