Tuesday, January 07, 2014

8TH ANNUAL BTLN ALUMNI



 
So sorry that this is so late! Alumni Night is a night that is one of my favorite nights of the year! I never leave feeling disappointed. Like I told Ryley, I could be happy being a fly on the wall, just watching all the guys having a good time.
 
Four years ago we started handing out the Sergeant Jerseys on Alumni Night. This year it was Ryley's turn to receive his jersey.  I just never get tired of looking back at the wonderful history that we have at Btln 3739! So proud of Ryley! He is the kind of man we want to show to the boys that are a part of Btln right now! (And to the rest of the world!) The world likes to honor men that are good at playing sports like hockey, football or baseball. But for some reason they still want them to be good men as well. (Hello Pete Rose.) We want to honor and follow men that are following Christ.
 
1 Corinthians 11:1  Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ.
 
We played 10 games of Murderball! My team losing 7-3! It was first to seven wins. So much fun, you really don't have to be careful with so many big guys!
 
After a picture we played Bulldog and this year we started with Maxwell in the middle and ended with Owen as the winner! Congrats Owen! Few guys intimidate me like Owen! I wasn't going to sacrifice my body to stop him!
 
Once we were done at the gym we moved to Jepsen's to do some more visiting. Thanks again to Bruce and Katie!
 
Can't wait till next year!
 
THE CAPTAIN

No comments: