Welcome to The Grand Forks, B.C. 3739 Battalion Headquarters! here you will find info on upcoming events, learn more about guys who are in The Nation, and most importantly learn more about God! The Headquarters is ran by none other than our Captain Lance Martens! Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

BTLN BIRTHDAYS - JANUARY

 
 
We are already two weeks into the new year! January abounds with Btln Legends! Memory Work Legends, Sergeants and a former Captain! I am so blessed to be able to call these men my friends! Happy Birthday and may God bless you again this year!
 
Psalm 18:1-2  I love you, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

JEREMY FEDDERSON - January 2
COURTNEY FRIESEN - January 4
JASON HAYASHI - January 10
MAXWELL NICHOLSON - January 10
TRISTAN HARVEY - January
OWEN SPISAK - January 23
GEOFF MARTENS - January 31

THE CAPTAIN

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creation Festival