Monday, November 21, 2011

CREATION 2004 PICS!

 


Both Owen and Ben found pictures from Creation 2004 and brought them to me on Sunday! These pictures are Golden! I love finding pictures that we figured were lost! We had some of these pics but others I have never seen before. Creation 2004 was the beginning for Btln 3739 at Creationfest. I count myself fortunate to have been a part of that trip, good music, good friends and good memories!

Creation 2012 is only 209 days away!

Just went to the new Creation web site and they haven't announced any artists but they have videos from some artists. It is an interesting list. (They may be adding Third Day and losing Switchfoot.)

Skillet - Hero
TobyMac - Tonight
Third Day - Lift up your face
Newsboys - Born again
Chris Tomlin - I will rise
Red - Death of Me
Tenth Avenue North - Love is here
Family Force 5 - Dance or die
Brandon Heath - Give me your eyes

Creation East has the same list only it also has Owl City - Fireflies

THE CAPTAIN
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good times! I love the Creation trip! I hope that 2012 will see a great crew from 3739 come out! I'm talking to you Ben, Noah, Daniel, Gerrald, Max, Zach, and Jonny! Also Jason Hayashi and Ryley Heppner possibly? And for the 10th anniversary (2013) I think we need to fill the van and have originals Owen and Joe come out, just some thoughts haha!

-bent ;)

the captain said...

Newsboys will be at Creation 2012! The Newsboys have confirmed on their web site. Looks like they will be playing on the Saturday.

Anonymous said...

just a faint whisper, with a faint possibility.... hayashi