Monday, November 28, 2011

BTLN OLYMPIC PREVIEW

 

 

 

 


This is a look back at last years results(2010/11), just to give you an idea who might be the favourites for this years Battalion Olympics. Dalton and Chris are both gone but Zach(2009/10 Btln Olympic Champion) and Jordan are both still here. This year we have added a new event, bringing the number of events up to five. The new event is Bench Wrestling, it is a Btln 3739 classic that goes back to the Perley school days and possibly even back to when Battalion was at Hutton.(Not many guys can remember that far back!) A fifth event could change the strategy of winning the Battalion Olympics! A new chapter in the Battalion Olympics begins!

Good luck to all!

THE CAPTAIN
Posted by Picasa

21 comments:

jason hayashi said...

ipad at 60k?

jason hayashi said...

... i just checked the comments.. and someone is posing as me!!! that is not jason, i am the real jason hayashi.from now on do not trust any comments coming from me!!!

jason hayashi said...

No I'm the real Jason Hayashi!

jason hayashi said...

dont believe any of this. i am sitting in my big glass room in Caronport, typing on my toshiba laptop

I am the real Jason Hayashi!

jason hayashi said...

How can you prove that? I think it is Ryley that is posing as me!

I am the real Jason Hayashi!

Jason Hayashi said...

Please dont listen to any of these people!!!!

I am the real Jason Hayashi

Jason Hayashi said...

I am the real Jason Hayashi!

jason hayashi said...

You fools! How could you be so blind!? I am the real Jason Hayashi. I just saw that there are two or more people posing as me on the blog!!! The real Jason Hayashi is the one posting now, I'm in my room at Caronport RIGHT NOW!

jason hayashi said...

this is ridiculous, this is me typing right now, the real Jason Hayashi.

by the way, identity theft is not a joke, it affects millions of families every year

Tyler Francis said...

This is hilarious!

Ben Jepsen said...

I bet there all Jason, hes just tryin to entertain himself

Steven Harper said...

a poor use of time and resources

Jonothan Fojt said...

What's going on here?

the captain said...

Schizophrenia anyone?

ryley said...

classic jason

Snoop Dogg...I mean uh Jason Hayashi said...

I'm the real Ja-izzon! The rest of ya'll are haters! Stop biting my style!

ryley said...

thats definately sam

Ryley said...

Wait who's writing as me now? This isn't Sparta, This is madness!

Barack Obama said...

Yo Harp, would you mind lending your neighbours to the south a cup of sugar? In which I mean just over 15 Trillion dollars? Cause we're pretty screwed down here!

Ryley said...

This was fun

Bruce Jepsen said...

Yabba Dabba Doo!