Wednesday, August 31, 2011

KENNY AND CRYSTAL



Apparently I can't keep up with all of the good news! (Not that I am complaining!) Congrats to Kenny and Crystal on your wedding engagement! God continues to bless the Btln 3739 Nation! For those of you that don't know Kenny, he graduated in 2004 and has been a part of the Btln 3739 Nation for 13 years.
As I was thinking about marriage again I thought back to the story of Jacob and his love for Rachel.

Genesis 29:18-20 Jacob was in love with Rachel and said, "I'll work for you seven years in return for your younger daughter Rachel." Laban said, "It's better that I give her to you than some other man. Stay here with me." So Jacob served seven years to get Rachel, but they seemed like only a few days to him because of his love for her.

May we love our wives as much as Jacob did! We pray that God will bless your marriage!

THE CAPTAIN

No comments: