Thursday, August 25, 2011

BEN AND SHAYNA

 


I realize that this is old news but I thought that I needed to write something anyways. Congratulations to Ben and Shayna on your wedding engagement! For those of you that don't know Ben, he was the Sergeant of Battalion 3739 in 2005-06 and is the new Youth Pastor at the Gospel Chapel!(He is starting in September.)

Genesis 2:18 - The Lord God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him."

We are so happy that God has brought you together! May God bless your marriage and your ministry!

THE CAPTAIN
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Charles said...

I love that there are enough pictures of Ben taking a picture of himself to make an entire collage.

the captain said...

True story.

Anonymous said...

So happy for them - they are an awesome couple!!
mom

The Captain said...

Haha ya good times! Thanks again Lance I'm really excited for you and Julie to get to know Shayna better this year!

-bent ;)