Saturday, July 03, 2010

BTLN BIRTHDAYS - JULY

 


It is July already, Btln 2010/11 is only two months away! Another year is gone! Take a look back at all the wonderful things God has done in your life in the last year, so much to be thankful for! It will be amazing when we get to Heaven and we see all the things God did for us while we were on earth. God has always had wonderful a plan for your life, even from the very beginning.

Psalm 139:13-16 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Happy Birthday and may God bless you again this year!

DAN NEUFELD - JULY 7
BLAKE CHURSINOFF - JULY 14
AARON FRIESEN - JULY 24

THE CAPTAIN
Posted by Picasa

No comments: