Friday, January 22, 2010

MEMORY WORK UPDATE

 

 


So far we have three guys that are working hard on the verses. Zach gave me all 119 points this last week! I hope that this will inspire some other guys to get started. It would be awesome if some of the Alumni would do the verses with us! (I said us because I am planning on doing it.) I know that you are all busy but I am hopeful that some of you will join us!

MEMORY WORK TOTALS
ZACH GOBBETT - 119 POINTS
MAXWELL NICHOLSON - 74 POINTS
GERALD NICHOLSON - 65 POINTS

THE CAPTAIN
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Ryley said...

count me in! its about time i do it,

jeremy said...

ya ive been to creation i should probably do it as well

The Captain said...

haha good call ill memorize again! can you email me the list?

-bent ;)

Danimal said...

I did 1 Corinthians 13 today!

the captain said...

The list is in the post, just click on it and up size it.