Thursday, July 09, 2009

BREAKING NEWS, BTLN BUS!

 


Just like the N.H.L. off-season, it seems like nothing is going on and then all of a sudden there is all kinds of news! Yah I know waiting for news on this van was like waiting to find out if Mats Sundin was going to sign with the Canucks. Either do it, or just forget it, right? We have a deal in place, we just need to get down to the coast and pick it up! The van is a fifteen passenger, 2005 Chevrolet with only 66,000 Km! Thanks to Rick Rolleman for finding us this van!(That's two now, he also discovered the Yorkie Bar!) This van is going to be awesome for road trips, I can't wait!
More Btln news coming soon!

THE CAPTAIN
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Mines better - has more character!
katie

Leroy Brown said...

So when do we get to paint it up in BTLN colours and insignia??

paparazzi said...

Nice work Lanny and Jer. Im excited to come check it out

The Captain said...

ya we need a btln bus design crew, drew must be on this team, hes got style! man o man i hope it happens!!!

-bent ;)

jason hayashi said...

that is soo sweet!!! dang i wish i was around for the good times!

JKraftchick said...

Where's this van? I'm coming home this weekend and could possibly bring it if you need to get it to GF Lance.

the captain said...

The van is at Pacific Academy, let me know if you can pick it up. Thanks

JKraftchick said...

I'm not working this week (so far) so I don't see why I can't pick it up and bring it back if you need someone to do it. Let me know, if you want to talk about it call me at 604 615 4835

the captain said...

12:40 AM? Go to bed Joe, ha ha!