Wednesday, June 24, 2009

BTLN VINTAGE

 

 

 


Recently I received some old Brigade pictures from Iris Hooge. I finally scanned them, so I thought that I would share some of them with you. Enjoy!

Picture #1 This probably wasn't a Battalion event but the first three Sergeants of Battalion 3739 are in this picture.
l-r Brian Eschbach(Sarge #2), Tim Pauls, Garry Pepin(Sarge #1), Laird Salkeld, Bruce Jepsen(Sarge #3).(year of picture, 1980-82?)

Picture #2 Battalion Leaders at a fall camp out at the Pines.
l-r Jake Bekker, Rick Friesen, Ted Martens, Scott Bekker.(year of picture, 1984-86?)

Picture #3 What can I say? Nice beard!
l-r Tim Martens, Alan Martens(Sarge #4).(year of picture, 1978-79?)

THE CAPTAIN
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Captain said...

i think the most disappointing thing about the last picture is that he has never grown it back out, or that i have seen! sweet beard! and nice smile!

-bent ;)