Friday, August 11, 2017

BTLN BIRTHDAYS - AUGUST




August is here and it is almost time for Btln to start up again! There were six guys having birthdays in July and eleven in August! So many good men, and so many good memories!


Psalm 86:11-13a
Teach me your way, Lord,
    that I may rely on your faithfulness;
give me an undivided heart,
    that I may fear your name.
I will praise you, Lord my God, with all my heart;
    I will glorify your name forever.
For great is your love toward me;


Happy Birthday and may God bless you again this year!

Owen Knopp - August 1
Caleb Hiebert - August 1
Isaac Holitzki - August 10
Steven Feenstra - August 13
Ryan Floesser - August 22
Alan Martens - August 25
Mike Hughes - August 25
Mike Walkus - August 25
Logan Cunningham - August 28
Austin Scow - August 30
Caleb Tomlin - August 30

THE CAPTAIN

No comments: