Sunday, November 04, 2012

BTLN MEMORY WORK



I figured it was time to start motivating guys to do the Memory Work. Truth is, I never stop selling the Memory Work, but it was time to take it to the next level! Some of the guys are well on their way to completing the Memory Work and others haven't even started yet. In the past the guys didn't get started until the Second half. This means there is a lot of time but it is so much easier if you get an early start!

Remember, if you complete the Memory Work you will get a free trip to Creation 2013, a Btln Medallion and will have your name engraved on the Btln 3739 Memory Work Legends Plaque! And then there is the best reason of all, it is God's Word!

Psalm 119:9-16  How can a young man keep his way pure? By living according to your word. I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands. I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you. Praise be to you, O Lord; teach me your decrees. With my lips I recount all the laws that come from your mouth. I rejoice in following your statutes as one rejoices in great riches. I meditate on your precepts and consider your ways. I delight in your decrees; I will not neglect your word.

THE CAPTAIN



Posted by Picasa

No comments: