Monday, October 03, 2011

THE DIRECTOR'S CUP, SIX IN A ROW?

 

 


That's right Btln 3739 is going to make it's annual trek to Vancouver to defend the Director's Cup title! Not sure what the competition will be like, but one thing is for sure, we will be ready!(We are five time Champions!)
After The Director's Cup we will be going into the new B.C. Place to watch the Lions as they fight for first place!(B.C. Place looks amazing!) The Lions are on a 6 game winning streak!(Wait a second, Btln 3739 will be too!)
The Lions will be playing the Edmonton Eskimos on Saturday, October 29th. We will be leaving early on the 29th and will drive home on Sunday the 30th and will be home around supper time.
The trip will be $50.00 per person.($35.00 for Btln 3739 Alumni that are already in Vancouver.) Let me know if you are interested.

THE CAPTAIN
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

pig in the middle BBQ said...

Sam and I (geoff) are in. Let me know if there is any room in the Van. maybe Sam and i will hithch a ride into vancouver with you guys.
geoff

Blake said...

I'm in! Save me a ticket!

Blake said...

I too could benefit from a ride if available. Otherwise I've got two good legs.