Friday, May 06, 2011

BATTALION 3739 IN PHILLY?

 


I was given the opportunity to represent Btln 3739 in Philadelphia Pennsylvania! There were over 600 Brigade Men at N-Counter 2011! It was a real encouragement to be able to spend time with other Brigade leaders. I had the chance to meet Joe Coughlin's(The founder of Brigade.)right hand man, Lee Troup. Lee was given an honorary Herald of Christ.(It was amazing!)
Anyways, I was invited to explain to the other Battalion Captains(And other Brigade Leaders.)how and why we do things at Btln 3739. I was very honoured to be able to speak to these men! I hope that they were encouraged as much as I was!
The only problem with N-Counter was that the rest of 3739 was not there with me!
Before I left for Philadelphia Ryley asked me if I was going to have a Philly cheese steak. There was just no way I could go to Philly and not have a cheese steak!(Check out the pictures)

THE CAPTAIN
Posted by Picasa

No comments: