Sunday, December 12, 2010

BATTALION 3739 SERGEANT PLAQUE

 

 

 


Battalion 3739 has new hardware on display in the Locker Room! I was talking to the owner of the trophy store when I noticed a large plaque in his store. I asked him about it and he told me that Dave Davies had made it. I had been dreaming about a Sergeant plaque so I went next door(Dave is a salesman at A.B.H. Car Sales.)and asked him about building us one. Dave was excited to build us a plaque and as you can see from the pictures he did an amazing job!(Far better than I had imagined.) Thanks goes out to Dave for this beautiful plaque! Thanks also goes out to Bruce Jepsen for taking the time to mount the plaque in the room for us!(If you look close at the pictures you will notice Bruce's name on the plaque.)

THE CAPTAIN
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

JKraftchick said...

That is wicked.

The Captain said...

Ya i love it! it looks great! Also i am very excited about that jersey i see hanging up! :)

-bent ;)

geoff said...

Well Done Lance. cant wait to see the plaque in person
Geoff - 88-89