Tuesday, October 12, 2010

BTLN NEWS - 2010/11 BTLN SHIRTS!

 

 


The new shirts are in and I think we have another winner! The 78 on the front of the shirt represents 1978, the year that Btln 3739 came into existence. And the paw print on the back is obviously a Bulldog paw print. (This should be self explanatory.)

Make sure to bring your money ($35) on Wednesday so that you can take a shirt home. Also if you are coming on the football trip please bring the money ($50).

THE CAPTAIN
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

The Captain said...

sick! love em man! they tuned out awesome! save me one if possible!

-bent ;)

the captain said...

I have one set aside for you!

Anonymous said...

Set one aside for Sammy too - I'll pay you on Sunday.
Katie

Charlie said...

happen to save one for me there as well cap?

Danimal said...

Wow, my new favorite, I think I say that every year but this one is awesome!!

ryley said...

please save one for me!

the captain said...

There will be shirts available for any of the Alumni that want one.
Represent!

Fran said...

Those are for sure my new favorite, I'll definitely be wanting one.