Tuesday, August 24, 2010

BTLN ALUMNI DINNER - THE WRAP

 


I just love getting together with the Alumni, I always come away feeling blessed! So many good friends and so many good memories! When I get to see the guys together it reminds me why Battalion is important and why we need to keep it going! Anyways most of the guys are leaving for the fall so it was nice to get a chance to visit before everyone left.
Thanks to everyone who came out!
Here is a list of the guys that made it to the dinner.

Cam Tyssen
Ryley Heppner
Aaron Friesen
Blake Chursinoff
Justin Bekker
Charlie Langis
Jake Metz
Nathan Klassen
Jeremy Martens
Jason Hayashi
Bruce Jepsen
Dan Trithardt
Owen Spisak
Sammy Jepsen
Lance Martens
Ben Jepsen
Drew Brown

(I hope I didn't forget anyone.)

Don't forget the Fifth Annual Battalion 3739 Alumni Reunion on December 27th!

THE CAPTAIN
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Captain said...

good times, it was a great last day in GF!

-bent ;)