Monday, February 02, 2009

BTLN BIRTHDAYS - FEBRUARY

 


Can't believe that it is February already and time again for Btln Birthdays. Interesting that there are 3 guys having birthdays on the 14th. Birthdays are a chance to look back as well as taking a look into the future. Can't wait to see what will happen next in your lives. Happy Birthday!

ANDREW NEUFELD - FEBRUARY 6
TIM FEENSTRA - FEBRUARY 14
BEN JEPSEN - FEBRUARY 14
SPENCER NOVOKSHONOFF - FEBRUARY 14
JUSTIN BEKKER - FEBRUARY 17
ZAC WHEATON - FEBRUARY 24

THE CAPTAIN
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WON I WON I WON! i have the picture, 3 oclock exactly! I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

well your not the only one

The Captain said...

haha draw time!

-bent ;)

ps im still waiting for my meal from 10,000 i still have the pic haha! good luck ry hope you can replace your ipod thats in the toilet!