Tuesday, February 19, 2008

BTLN ORIGINAL SERIES-MIKE

 

 

This will be the first in a series of Btln originals.(Things invented at Battalion)Now when I say that Mike is a Btln original I am not talking about Mike Hughes. (although it is no doubt that Mike Hughes is an original)I am talking about the game invented by Mike Hughes. I found bouncy balls that had a light in them and wasn't sure what to do with them, I was sure that we could use them at Battalion but couldn't figure out what. I showed the guys and it didn't Mike long to think of something to do with them. He(Mike)decided that we should make two teams, number everyone off, turn the lights off in the gym and bounce the ball into the middle of the gym. What insued was chaos, Mike was born! All you had to do was run into the middle of the gym and take possesion of the ball when your number was called. Many concussions and bruises later Mike has evolved(I hate this word, Mike has evolved the world has not)we now play with four teams, we call multiple numbers and play with more than one ball. We have now started playing with the strobe light, spawning the name MIKE TO THE EXTREME. Mike is for sure a Btln original and definately one of the best games that we play.

THE CAPTAIN
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Danimal said...

I remember the awesomeness of that very first game of Mike. I also remember shaking my head thinking only Mike Hughes could've thought up that game. That was sweet.

The Captain said...

does btln originals just pertain to games or all originals?! cause i think there could be a sweet list of btln originals with games and outside of games! o man the memories! looking forward to more originals my friend! good post top notch! miss the ol mike game and mike H for that matter! later dayz seeya in 9 days! :)

-bent ;)

Anonymous said...

Btln originals could be just about anything, if you have any ideas let me know!(I know that you have ideas!)

Anonymous said...

its like apples and oranges, everybody loves em