Monday, October 01, 2007




Another great night at Battalion this week! The numbers were down a little(30 guys, I remember when we were excited to have 20) so we played a little football.It's time to sharpen up are skills as we are going to be heading to Vancouver to defend our Director's Cup Championship on Oct. 20th.(my team got blown out) So anyways we had squad meetings about Cain and Abel with our new corporals leading the way, and Battalion wouldn't be complete without bulldog so we lined up and yep you guessed it Zac took the helmet home!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Captain said...

So was there shirts?!? is he wearing it? where are the shirts!?

JKraftchick said...

I agree with BenT where are the shirts? Also I hope that you guys are ready for the big game down here, me and Ryley are amped for it.

Anonymous said...

patients my friends