Thursday, May 17, 2007

Maylong

well its that time of year again! the father son maylong campout! now in past years people from age 5 to 105 could attend but now things have changed a bit it can now be called the Battalion campout for only grade8 and up are alowed to the campout! it all starts this friday till monday. boat access only! hopefully you have all been aware of the details so i wont waste your time by putting them down. so this weekend i have the foloowing predictions. 1. Geoff M will be on the winning crib team. 2. Charlie L will catch the biggest fish 3. it will be so hot this weekend we will have to swim to cool off. i would say those are pretty good predictions being some of the last ones i will ever make! so get ready for sleeping eating and playing crib cause this weekend will be full of all of the above!!! keep it real guys hope to see you out! and tight lines to Steve Chursinoff and Dev Chursinoff with their amazing maylong posts! later dayz

-bent ;)

Numero uno.Boat that doesn't leak.If it leaks,one large and one small bailing bucket.If your shy of taking bailing buckets and you are to lazy to patch the leaks study up on the ever best prayer you will ever say out in the middle of a cold lake.

2.Oars in good shape,not broken,straight grained,no knots,painted to look good.

3.Boat motors,2 is good,1 will do.Paddling(oaring),hey go for it,its your lake as much as it is mine,good enviromentally though,just like "LEAVE NO TRACE".

4.Gas,oil mix,batteries,that'll work for me.

5.Fishing tackle,gear,bait,license,derby registration,binoculars for spotting oncoming COs.

6.Spitz.

7.Lifejackets.The sooner you get out of that water the longer you can expect to survive on this GOD given earth.AMEN!This should have been #2,oh well its in there.

8.Water from home or bottled water is handy.

9.Food,self imflamatory.I'm not going to tell you what to eat!

10.Kitchen gear,I'm 531/2 years old,don't tell me what I should bring.But I will allow suggestions on what I should have brought.

11.Oh my,this should have been #3..............toilet paper,that feels safer.

12.Cell phone.Remember when you thought you would never buy a cell phone?Charged before leaving home.

13.Camping gear.Hey I'm a fair man,its your variance,its your camp,as long as I can sample your coffee....I'm good.

14.Coffee.Covered by food and camping gear,we're good to go.

15.GOD.Will be there.No preparation necessary.

16.T-bone steaks.marinated

17.Bible.If there is time to read.

18.Creamo,cinamon and honey.My preference with coffee.Give me a break,I'm 53 1/2.let me do what I want with my coffee.

19.Apple juice.To make hot apple juice morning,noon or night.

20.Rain gear.When the going gets tough,the tough get going.

21.A Dummies book on how to count score in crib hand before your opponent scores it for you period

22.$50cash.I will donate $50 to the guy that catches the biggest fish during MAY LONG as long as he has spent one night with us and he shows me his bible.Also if he is 16 or older he must show me his valid fishing license.

And GOD said..........Good luck fishing but get some camping and paintballing in too.AMEN

-Steve C

No comments: